Wolf & Iron Podcast #005: Marc Ford, former lead guitarist of The Black Crowes, on Music, Fame, Family, & Jesus
Can I title this podcast, “Dudes, I just talked to Marc Ford!“? I found music in the 90’s and did some serious rocking out on some Black Crowes, so you can imagine how awesome this interview was for me. Marc Ford, their lead guitarist, shares his story: his love of rock at an early age, going full throttle into fame, giving it all up for a time, finding his own style, family, and getting right with God. It’s a great talk and I really appreciate Marc’s openness and genuine nature.
- Developing a love for music at an early age
- Going all in, nothing in the reserves, for the rock life
- Finding harmony and fame with the Black Crowes
- Losing himself in the process
- Finding healing through Jesus
- Writing music again
More on Marc Ford
I mention this album a few times in the podcast and I certainly believe it is one of Marc’s best works ever. Click on the image to head over to Amazon for a listen. You won’t be disappointed.
On the Web