If you have been married for any length of time you are likely very familiar with how easily an argument can spring up. Learning how to handle them will not only help your relationship with your spouse, but also friendships and co-workers.
Here are a few points to add to the discussion:
- Is there something you regularly argue over (finances, kids, schedule)?
- Do you always resolve the argument?
- Do past arguments come up in new ones?
- What techniques can you try to avoid the escalation of a disagreement (cool down period, better communication, no personal attacks)?
- Can you admit being wrong?
- What do you do to avoid crossing this same bridge in the future?