The last year for Wolf & Iron has been pretty incredible. I started Rustic and Main, wrote a book, repaired my marriage, sent one kid off to college, quit my job, grew Wolf & Iron by the thousands, and still have most of my hair.
In this Manniversary episode I talk about the challenges and successes of the last year in manliness and what’s to come now that I am working for myself full-time. I also give a sneak peek into something I’m calling “The Foundry”.
- An inside look into the last year of Wolf & Iron
- I wrote a book: The Guy’s Guide to Pocket Knives <— get a copy here!
- How Rustic and Main is helping to grow Wolf & Iron
- How the new podcast schedule is going to look
- Future plans to monetize Wolf & Iron
- A sneak peek at The Foundry concept
Subscribe to the Wolf & Iron PodcastBe sure to follow, like and comment to support manly content!