In this first episode of our Ask a Man series of podcast episode, my pal Brandon McConnell and I (Mike Yarbrough) answer your questions on Millennial Dating (oh boy) and training your kids to be Emotionally Intelligent. Be sure to listen to the end as I put in a little something special. Brandon can thank me later.
Questions Brilliantly Answered
- How can a man find a woman in today’s hook-up culture?
- How to be true to your values as a man even when it’s not hip (or dope or whatever).
- Teaching your kids to be emotionally resilient and self-aware
Want to Ask a Man?
We’re just getting this Ask a Man thing started, and it’s fueled by your questions. Ask us about anything, but here are some primers to warm up your thought skillet:
- Questions about marriage
- Questions about fatherhood
- Questions about what the heck is happening to society
- Questions about career and business
- Questions about theology and religion (I love these)
- Questions about politics
- Questions about opinions on other statements (like from a book)
- Questions on strength/health/fitness etc.
You get the idea. All the questions. Try your best to boil the question down. I don’t want to read your life story, so get to the point. It will help us hone in on the question.[contact-form-7]