By December 31st of 2020, the whole "vision" thing might be played out. It's a pretty obvious thing to latch on to, but all the same, it's cool right now. We need vision. We need it as men, as individuals, but also for our families and our nation.
Let's kick off the new year with a strong vision for our lives. Here are some questions to ask to clarify your vision:
- What will I be proud to have accomplished at the end of my life?
- Who will I be remembered alongside (children, wife, co-workers, captains of industry)?
- What principles will I need to have to accomplish this vision?
- What things can I not take with me to get where I want to go?
- Who else needs to be part of this vision?
- How does my vision help others in their quest?
- What is the first step in making this a reality?
Let us know what your vision is for the new year or for your life in our free Facebook group. Request membership here.