Whether you are on the market or hoping to encourage your spouse, it is good to have an idea of what qualities you value in a woman and why.
Here are a few questions to get the wheels turning:
- Should she have traditional qualities? (Cooking, cleaning, caring for the children)
- Should she pursue her own passions and career?
- How much should her appearance matter to her? How much to you?
- How much should your appearance matter to her?
- Should she be more comfortable in the pioneer setting or the modern home setting?
- Should she be a cat or dog person?
- Should she be a believer in God or not?
There are a number of things to think about here and it’s interesting to see what qualities other guys care about that don’t matter to you.
- Fireside Topic articles are interesting topics to get men talking. Find a few friends and throw a question out there and see what develops. Read more here. -